How to register
You can now register as a patient online. Simply:
- complete our new patient registration form online.
- Once you have submitted the forms, please allow 2 working days for these to be processed. You will then need to visit the practice to present your photographic proof of ID (e.g a passport or driver’s license, or if you are registering a child under the age of 16, their Red Book) in order to complete your registration. More information…
Download registration forms
- GMS1 Form
- New patient questionnaire
- Child Immunisations Questionnaire (0 -18)
- Registration identity and other documentation required.
Please note some patients registering with the surgery may require a health check with a member of our nursing team (e.g those with existing long term conditions) or an appointment with a GP (e.g those on repeat medication).