Further to the change of our clinical computer system we have now changed to the new and improved online services incorporated within Emis Patient Access.
All Patients can now register to our online services with Emis Patient Access
To use this new service you will need a username and password which can only be supplied by reception staff. Please note that we can only give this password to the named patient not a representative. You will need to bring photo ID (where possible) and proof of your address and a member of the team will be able to issue you a password.
You can download, print and complete the application form to use Emis before you come into the surgery, alternatively you can collect a form when you come in.
- Application form to use Emis Patient Access.
Once you have received your password you will be able to log onto the new online services.
Please note: you may need to wait one hour from your password being issued to you before logging into the online services. You will be able to change your password to something more memorable to you once you log on.
When using the online services for repeat medication, a link will show you exactly which medications are on repeat, the dosage, quantity and when they are next due. To request a prescription for any medication just tick the box of the drug you require and submit your request. If your prescription goes electronically to the pharmacy, please note that not all prescription items can go electronically and as a result of this will be printed and will need collecting by you from the practice.
We appreciate that registering for a new service may be an inconvenience for you, however, the system will allow us to provide additional online services and the repeat prescription service is much easier to use as the information is taken directly from your clinical record.
We hope over the next year that we can develop further online services such as:
- Cancelling appointments
- View past & future appointment dates
- Inform us of changes to your personal details.
- Book appointments
- View your Summary Care Record
Our practice is required to provide certain online services for our patients in line with requirements set out by the NHS. Read more in our Statement of Intent which describes what we can offer and what services we are working to provide you in the future.
We offer a wide range of online forms to help you communicate with the practice, please select the form you need from the list below.
- Ask the practice a question
- Blood pressure monitoring form – please only use this form if it has been agreed with your GP that it is safe for you to do so.
- Change of name and/or address – help notify us of any changes as soon as possible
- Contraceptive blood pressure monitoring form – please only use this form if it has been agreed with your GP that it is safe for you to do so.
- Register for EMIS online services – you will need to register with EMIS Patient Access to be able to book appointments online.
- Repeat prescription form
- Update your clinical records
- Register with the practice.